Sunday, September 4, 2011


Hey there my fellow gamers of war. I am going to be quite brazen and post my new list for the upcoming COC at great escape games.

"Oh but Makooma, if you do that someone may make an army just to beat you."

"Oh but Makooma, one of your advantages as a general is the fact that no one knows what you will do next."

Yes well I know all of these things but i am so confident in my army that I will post the list anyway. It is my belief that there is no army that can "counter" what I am taking. Furthermore I will only post the list and not my tactics. I will leave you guessing at my use of units. Some of the units I have chosen may have obvious uses, others do not. Now prepare yourself for the; "Eye of the storm"

HQ:
Hivetyrant: Scything talons, Stranglethorn cannon, old adversary, hive commander, hardened shell.
Tyranid Prime: Lashwhip & Bonesword, Scything talons, Adrenal glands.

Elite:
10 Ymgarl genestealers
2 Zoanthropes in a mysetic spore with cluster spines.

Troops:
30 termagants
28 hormagaunts: adrenal glands, toxin sacks.
11 genestealers: scything talons, adrenal glands, toxin sacks, broodlord.
11 genestealers: scything talons, adrenal glands, toxin sacks, broodlord.
10 genestealers: scything talons, adrenal glands, toxin sacks, broodlord.
3 warriors: lashwhip & bonesword, 2 deathspitters, 1 barbed strangler, adrenal glands, toxin sacks.

Fast attack:
6 spore mines
6 spore mines
4 spore mines

What’s that you say? That does not sound so bad? Well well well. Just come to the next CoC at Great Escape games in Sacramento and find out if you can handle, "The eye of the storm"!

2 comments: