Monday, August 22, 2011

Winning and losing-it's all part of 40k

Chaos666 here to set a few things straight. 40k is a great game, and I ALWAYS have fun playing for a few simple reasons. I'm not a fluff player, I am a realist which is what everyone who plays this game should be. Power armies, GW's new flavor of the month, WHO GIVES A SHIT REALLY! I play badguys cause that's what I like to play, not because they are whatever. I hear people bitch about this n that.
I really think they are bitching because they are bitching because they haven't pulled the maximum potential out of their army! Get real! Why don't you take a close look at that codex you like to play and write the best list you can think of. Isn't that why they give us the damn thing in the first place? Get a pair when you bring that list and face the consequences of your decisions, and please don't whine like a little girl if your pretty little models get their asses handed to them.
I haven't contributed as much as I would like to this blog so I try to keep it as real as possible when I do. Shenanigans, rule benders, shunted and little girls who call themselves men need to play their cute little fluffy lists with their girlfriends and not show up to tourneys at all.
This blog is called shotdownmind for a reason, we are here to show you the error of your ways. If you can't. Accept that then go cry on your pillow cause I dont want to hear it! Brig your bes army, your best list, it doesn't matter because you can't always win.
Like I said before I play for fun, but I never said I would make it easy!

1 comment: